Chris Westfall is the national elevator pitch champion, an award-winning MBA instructor, and an expert at sales and marketing strategy.
- Sales acceleration strategist: Make your Message Matter
- Professional Development Coach
- Author, Five Great New Elevator Pitches
- As seen on CNN, NBC, ABC NEWS and in the New York Post
- Veteran expert pitchman for companies like:
- JCPenney, Brinker International, Ford Motor Company, YMCA, Hewlett Packard, Americast Cable, Pier1 Imports, Great American Insurance and many others.
Before you get your funding, get your job, get your raise, or get your first date, you have to TELL A STORY.
If your story is strong…so are your results. If not, your message is lost.
Chris Westfall is the national elevator pitch champion, an author, entrepreneur and professional speaker. Working with top-tier corporate clients and colleges, he is an award-winning MBA instructor at the Business Leadership Center at SMU.
He is a past winner of the “Communicator of the Year” award at the top-rated MBA program for developing strong business communications skills (according to The Princeton Review). He is a featured keynote speaker at Hewlett Packard (HP), the largest technology company in the world, where he helps international sales executives with advanced leadership strategies.
- Grand Prize Winner, National Elevator Pitch Competition
- Award-winning instructor, The Business Leadership Center at the SMU Cox School of Business(MBA)
- MBA Communicator of the Year
A former technology sales executive, Westfall has lead sales teams and marketing efforts around the globe – with surprising results. Known as the “Sales Accelerator”, he helps companies and individuals to harness the power of communication to make a difference. Having risen through the ranks in Fortune 100 technology companies (Verizon and AT&T), he led international branding efforts at a division of Unilever, before moving into executive sales. As a technology leader, he built sales teams from scratch while managing marquee partnerships with Hilton, Hyatt, MGMMirage and Starwood.
A native of Chicago, Westfall received his undergraduate degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. As a spokesperson and on-camera personality, he has worked in broadcast for some of the largest companies in the world. He holds a Masters in Business Administration from Texas Christian University, where he graduated with honors. He resides in Dallas with his wife and two daughters, and is an avid supporter of the performing and visual arts.